Saturday, December 18, 2004

Christmas shopping frenzy

Just came back not long ago from a mad shopping trip for Christmas gifts. It seems that everywhere is filled with loads of ppl and that human jam was inevitable. Now I'm just glad that I've gotten most of what I need to.
Bumped into Jon's parents and sister while we were looking for dried flowers in IMM and it seems quite long since the last time all of us had dinner together.
Somehow, I'm in this "exploring" mode lately. Have been thinking of lots of courses to attend to learn new things. Amongst these are diving and kick-boxing. Well, have things kinda drawn out and I'm really all out for diving next yr, probably during Feb-Mar. As for kick-boxing, haven't checked out the rates and studio yet. Will get all these sorted out before the new year. =) so exciting.... welcome any other kakis to come along. The more the merrier.
Time to hit the bed. Sweet dreams...

No comments: