Saturday, December 25, 2004

It's our Saviour's birthday!

Blessed Christmas to all of ya out there! Indeed it has been an eventful time these two days thus far, draining me off all my energy.

Christmas Eve
This Christmas season commenced with a good starter on Christmas Eve morning. It was results day yesterday and was over the moon when I saw A- for honours thesis. The rest of the modules was ok and thank God for all these. May all glory be to Him! =)

Highlight of the afternoon was that I was knocked by a car. Yes, a moving car, driven by a lady who just dashed across the car park hoping to get the empty lot with no regards for the safety of 2 pedestrains crossing the road. The car front hit my knee and now there's a bump. No injury superfically, and none internally I hope. Anyway, she got a tongue slashing from me which I didn't intend to. It was only when she tried to explain that I found it ridiculous and that, triggered me to scold her.

And the evening was spent in Orchard doing ushering duty and crowd control. Felt that we were kinda redundant there. The worst part of the evening was after midnight when the countdown had ended. We (Celine, Joanie, Peixuan and Marcus) had to squeeze through the crowd to send Carmen to meet her dad. On the way there, we were being sprayed by some crazy indians with foam and streamers. It made us feel sticky and dirty. Some were really too much; they actually sprayed directly onto our faces. The combination of the big crowd pushing behind and these crazy ppl made me really angry... And the worst was yet to be. Someone touched my butt... At that moment I really feel like screaming and hoped that I had a fire extinguisher to spray at all those dumbos.
We eventually managed to squeeze through the crowd and sent Carmen off. Afterwhich, the gals were so on for supper and so even at 130am, we headed to Bukit Timah for prata. I was half-sleeping and eating; I'm just not a supper person...Only managed to reach home at 3am and slept around 4am.

No comments: