It's kinda demanding to blog everyday or even every other day, so I really salute those who can do that.
Here are some highlights of the week:
Went to the zoo on sat (4/12) with baby and I found myself repeating "how poor thing". Even though the animals are well-fed and maintained, I'm always for the idea that animals should never be held in captivity . Perhaps they have lost their natural ability to survive in the wild , so sad...
After the tiring hours of walking, we decided to go Upper Thomson to try the famous roti prata. It was fantastic! Extremely crispy prata with mozarella cheese... Yum yum...
Went to this interesting resturant with my family on sunday. Interesting cos it's located on a hill(?) (don't know what's the correct term to use) of jurong bird park and it overlooks the whole of jurong island. It is an Indonesian resturaunt but I don't know why we ended up having western and jap food. Quite a nice place overall.
Yesterday was swimming in the morning. I noticed this weird trend: guys populated the pool in the early morning before 1030am and gals only started strolling in after that. I thought guys will be so keen to tan themselves so they'll only appear late in the morning/afternoon. Maybe the trend has reversed.
In the evening was the Wemmick rehersal at Linda's place. Started off with a time of worship before heading into the script. It was hilarious when each of us try to come out with our own set of characteristic movements and actions. The whole thing ended late around 1030pm cos of 'Punchinello' who was trying all sorts of funny ways to act out his part. 'Punchinello' = Jon, and perhaps many wanted to punch him for the delay. haha...
Will be meeting Priya later on in the evening for dinner. Has been quite a long while since I last met her.
Here are some highlights of the week:
Went to the zoo on sat (4/12) with baby and I found myself repeating "how poor thing". Even though the animals are well-fed and maintained, I'm always for the idea that animals should never be held in captivity . Perhaps they have lost their natural ability to survive in the wild , so sad...
After the tiring hours of walking, we decided to go Upper Thomson to try the famous roti prata. It was fantastic! Extremely crispy prata with mozarella cheese... Yum yum...
Went to this interesting resturant with my family on sunday. Interesting cos it's located on a hill(?) (don't know what's the correct term to use) of jurong bird park and it overlooks the whole of jurong island. It is an Indonesian resturaunt but I don't know why we ended up having western and jap food. Quite a nice place overall.
Yesterday was swimming in the morning. I noticed this weird trend: guys populated the pool in the early morning before 1030am and gals only started strolling in after that. I thought guys will be so keen to tan themselves so they'll only appear late in the morning/afternoon. Maybe the trend has reversed.
In the evening was the Wemmick rehersal at Linda's place. Started off with a time of worship before heading into the script. It was hilarious when each of us try to come out with our own set of characteristic movements and actions. The whole thing ended late around 1030pm cos of 'Punchinello' who was trying all sorts of funny ways to act out his part. 'Punchinello' = Jon, and perhaps many wanted to punch him for the delay. haha...
Will be meeting Priya later on in the evening for dinner. Has been quite a long while since I last met her.
No comments:
Post a Comment