I feel so disoriented. The first 2 days of school just passed by and I feel that I being swarmed by lots of materials. Besides, I'm sitting in for lectures and there seems to be endless things going on. Workbin seems to be loaded with lots of docs to be printed and read but here I am, still lost as ever...
there'll be a recruitment talk by MOE this fri. I'm beginning to think seriously about signing up as a teacher. Won't mind teaching in JC cos that's like where the more exciting part of biology course begins ... 'O' levels bio is fine too but I guess there won't be much of application of what I've learnt in uni. Anyway, I shall just leave the matter as it is now and see what they say during the talk.
Looking forward to the new cell meeting on fri... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment