=()--> This is probably how one looks like as a result of mixed feelings... Doesn't the face look wierd? ha..
Anyway, my main concern now is my youngest brother. He doesn't seem to be like himself and things that he did is really making me worried. No matter what approach, be it soft or hard, I used to talk him round doesn't seem to work. Even when I burst out in tears pleading him not to behave the way he is. Sigh... I've this feeling that he's not attending church anymore, and worst of all, he's not going for his youth bible group. Somemore, he's hanging out with this group that's causing him to stay out late even on weekday night. There's already 2 occasions in jan where he stayed out overnight with my second bro's bike (bicycle). I'm worried about the things that he might do outside, and his actions at home are simply sending out rebellious signals. He's ignoring all of us as if we are all his enemies. I shalln't elaborate any further...
My prayer right now is that he can be more sensible and he'll return to God if he had strayed away.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Had nearly an entire week of break for CNY, and it seemed like my goal wasn't achieved. I was hoping to catch up with readings that were terribly lagging behind time but the only achievement for the week was completion of medical microbio lab report for three practicals. How inefficient... Was supposed to prepare resume and cover letter in view of the coming career fair in sch but I ended up deleting away the reminder. I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm starting to get a bit annoyed with myself for being such a bum. will be so angry with myself if I can't grad with 2nd upper cos of my slacking...
2 comments:
hey, i will also cont to pray for your brother. mebbe invite him to sports day with us on last week of feb? =) Just keep loving him.. and never never give up!
hey huiwen, thanks for sharing with me yesterday and for your encouragements too! just wanna encourage you to not give up on your brother.. will be praying for him too! (",)
Post a Comment