Friday, April 01, 2005

accepted

Accepted
The long waiting came to a stop 2 days back, when I saw the letter laying on my bed. haha.. been waiting patiently for the past one month for the reply and the weird thing is, the happiness lasted for barely 10min. The only exciting part was seeing a thick mail and not the thinner verion, as the latter would suggest rejection. Thank God for this job opportunity and even for the EPT registration which I booked so last min and managed to pay in time to secure a place. =)
Didn't really think much about the Novartis MSc application until my fren asked me what would I do if I'm offered that as well? Guess I'll take it if I have not sign contract with moe then. Whatever it is, I'll just leave all these 'future planning' stuff here and start immersing myself in those piles of notes. 3.999 will be a very sensitive figure to me from now on. just found out that a very' zai' senior that i know got second class lower honours and she was so near to that upper category and she missed it by 0.001? Somehow the system only knows how to round down and never up. Arrgghh...

No comments: