Thursday, April 28, 2005

Looking forward to:

Looking forward to
The thought of things planned after my exams simply made me lose interest in my notes. Just to pen them down for now to keep my adrenaline level high, so that I'll be awake and motivated later after this.
1) Book of Ecclesiastes
I'm looking forward to the next issue of Everyday with Jesus as Ecclesiates would be the theme. I have always wanted to expound the book with greater depths and to get more insights from it. Just nice, it'll be the 2 mths w/o any studying or school work and hopefully I get to see more
meanings behind the book of meaningless's.
2) Ade and Adeline Teng
Refering to my buddy since primary school and the other's my "twin sister" in secondary. I'm hoping that the short trip with Ade will materialize and catching up with Adeline before she leaves for US.
3) Baptism 14 May 2005, 3:30 pm, SAC
After waiting for 3yrs, I'm finally going for it. Yipee!
Made up my mind some time back, and the sermon last week was an added assurance.
4)Priyanka Bahati
Hey woman, did I get the spelling right? hee.. We'll catch up after your papers ya? Meanwhile, do study hard and stop watching so much cable.
5) 9-14 June Taiwan
The air tickets were booked a few weeks ago and back then, we still couldn't get the ideal dates that we wanted. 9th June would be the day after the end of church camp, which probably mean that I won't go for this year's camp.
Will be travelling with Wendy and accomadation wise, compliments of Joanie & mum. hee...

No comments: