Pressed for time
'some people are stingy'. what do u think of this comment?
This was the topic that I had to speak for 2 min this morning. Certainly, I know too well that I'm a stingy person, with regards to time. This is particularly so during times like this! I feel like I'm being compressed and trapped... So much to do, and not a lot of time in hand. (why am I still blogging??!!)
The dumb dumb EPT took up the entire day today, and tmr will be a mad rush in preparation of CA on wed. oh, the gross ascent china lecturer for animal reproduction, A/P hong yun han was awarded NUS outstanding researcher cos of his findings on germ cells. (was on the news too, can't believe it...) his lab managed to cultivate viable sperms from germ cells in medaka fish, and this has great potential clinical application in treating inferility. perhaps he shouldn't teach and allow him to channel all his energy into this area of research...
3 self-directed learning essays due on thursday! help! the first 2, neurobiology of pain and parkinson's disease are written in a rush, so need lots of editting. the third one isn't decent at all... don't know wat the china guy's asking about!!! on a side note, dr lim kah leong, lecturer for parkinson's disease was on channel news asia this morning! was taking a long bus ride to orange grove and had a good time of mini revision when he spoke about that... he's really eloquent and no wonder i was captivated...
medical checkup on friday, wat a waste of time...
all right, i shd stop complaining and do something constructive soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment