My weekend feels
Drained.
I did detective work on Friday. And to my horror, I discovered more lies. I feel like ripping all of them but I'm scared that I might be intruding too much. As for now, I need to give some room for breathing.
Saturday was a long day... Woke up at 6plus for my morning paper, animal reproduction. The paper was, er.. I don't know how to put it, lots of "give your comments" and applications, so I have no idea how badly I'll do.
Thereafter was the tutoring session with the secondary school cell. It was fun to be with them, simply cos they make me laugh alot, which shouldn't be the case since they ought to be studying. hee...
Dinner at swensens with Jon's secondary sch friends, and looking at them, made me realise how young Mr Kee looks. Blessed with a baby face which hardly carries any sign of a 27 year old.
The search for a christian name is still on. However, I have decided to cut out some names cos Pastor commented that they were quite old, like those which were prevlant in the 70's. So right now, it's down to either Janelle/Eliza or....
No comments:
Post a Comment