A No Turning Back Decision to Follow Christ
A physical symbol, baptism, to indicate just that
And that marks my "second birthday", 14 May 2005.
Will always remember my JC days when it was the first time I was constantly exposed to the Word and eventually touched by it. Still recall the shock in Tina's voice when I asked her if I could visit her church. That was my baby step towards Christianity. I finally accepted Jesus into my life as Lord and Saviour in September 2001 (first year in uni).
More than 3 years have passed since then. Many things happened at home due to my belief in Jesus. My parents and relatives were upset with me but deep down I know that this faith that I've is justified and I pray that they will see the light one day too. I thank God for prayers answered, for my brother, Huixiang and cousin Kok Sin. I will always remember how we stood by our faith during Grandma's wake.
Never will I forget one of the lowest points in life, the nights spent crying & praying; how God eventually smoothe strained relationships out at home; how He guided me through the toughest time in university for my fyp and dealings with my supervisor. Neither will the memories and experience of cambodia mission trip ever be forgotten.
So much thoughts but limited vocabulary and words to translate them into how they really feel right within. It doesn't matter for I know that He knows them better than me.
As for now, I look forward to the wonderful plans that He has installed for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment