Thursday, June 09, 2005

Taipei here I come!~

Finally, the day I've been waiting for, 9th Jun. In another 15 hrs time, I will be able to touch the ground of Taipei for the first time in my life. hee.. I ressolve to make this trip an enjoyable one, so all negative feelings aside and dumped away.
I skipped guitar class yesterday cos I was just too lazy to get out of the house after spending so much time preparing dinner.
Wanted to whip up something nice for my parents and Jon before they can't see me for the next 6 days. It took me a painful 2 hours just to chop the turnip into thin strips to make spring rolls. The total preparation time took like 4 hrs... It reminded me of auntie janice who always prepare the big pot of veg for po piah making whenever marcus invite us over to his place. I really really appreciate her effort now. To think about it, paying 90 cents for old chang kee spring roll aint that expensive afterall, considering all the effort...
Cooked pineapple rice as well but it didn't quite turn out the way I expected. haha..Nevertheless, baby comforted by saying it's rather nice.
'Rescued' my dad yesterday afternoon. He lost his car key while he was in tanjong pagar, so I had to drive the lorry down to give him my spare key. I hope he finds it soon, otherwise it'll be a good 600 bucks just to reconfigure the chip...

No comments: