the whole bouts of emotions and the pile of work.
More than two decades of relationship,
Yet there was betrayal of trust due to that irrationale fear over losing it cos it was intangible for the immediate future.
But in time to come, it'll bring even more.
Who am I to comment?
Just a little more than nothing.
We each have our burdens to bear.
Sometimes I wonder why God placed me in such a situation.
I wonder if that's somewhere near the refining process, which I suppose it is not.
Then I thought of both of you.
And I wondered if you really bothered about me.
Or am I just there to fill up your time when your beloved is not there for u,
Or when u have nothing else better to do.
God is definately the most creative and brillant designer around.
He designed the human body to be in a state of homeostasis so that we won't stress up our bodies.
When you are at your most distressed, where breakouts of acne (caused by sebum and bacteria) is common, He counteracts this with the design of tears that comes with lysozymes.
An enzymes which kills bacteria.
How brillant!
I feel defeated.
No comments:
Post a Comment