Enough is enough. I guessed my tolerance ran low today & I finally blew it.
This week was an eventful one with lots of activities to keep me occupied and to keep my mind off unpleasant stuff.
Tuesday I went swimming alone. It feels real good to vent all my fustration in the water. Managed to meet up with Auntie Diana & Calvin after that to get my fees and also to see Cal's result slip. The boy did so well and I'm so proud of him!He topped Science, Geo & Home Economics(!!) and he had a lateral transfer from N(A) to Express. What made me even more proud of him is the fact that he encouraged his classmates during the exam preparation to study hard so that they could all go to express together! Oh, how I love him...
Dinner was with Cindy & Reg. Dar couldn't join us cos of work again and had to munch on bread during DLT. This job of his is definately taking away a lot of his time.
Wednesday was such a money wasting day. I spent so much money (don't ask..) just to salvage a poor haircut which I had last sat. My heart was bleeding and oozing out with blood...
Met mom on thursday & bought her dinner at Crystal Jade.
On Friday, met up with Shushang, Sherlyn, Joanna & Simin from bio class in Bugis. As usual, it was eat-and-shop till our legs ache. Sometimes I really find window shopping pointless... Why bother waste time walking in search of something when you don't even know what you want. In the end, you might even end up buying stuff on impulse. Having said which, the company does make a difference. And also the time factor which explained why I'm not so repulsive towards the whole window shopping idea.
Back to the outing. We had a fun time educating Shushang how to put on make-up & even accompanied her to buy her first piece of make-up: a blusher! What an honour.. haha.. Sherlyn was the expert, explaining to us how to put on fake eye-lashes to make eyes look extremely big and round.
Had dinner at Sakae in HMV with dar. Realised that I haven't seen him the entire week except for 3 hours on tuesday evening for DLT. No wonder I missed him quite badly. hee hee..
We didn't get to talk much for that evening basically cos town was too crowded to find a nice place to talk. Even on the bus journey back home, we were both so tired that we kept dozing off. The lady sitting beside me was pretty pissed off as I nearly bumped into her a few times.
Yep, I need sleep. And lots of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment