
Driving along the stretch of Jalan Bahar. Driver Kee, woken up from his nap by a mad woman's call 30min before this. whaha..


Stopped by to check if the overturned tortoise on tue was still there. Good thing it was gone. Hopefully, it turned itself back or the water washed it away.Posed for shots just in case we look too unglam after the run later on.
Went on a 10.5km trail, starting with a 5km run to the bridge followed by a 250m walk amongst the tree top!

After which was another 5km of nature trail where we took lots of other pictures along the way.
I think I'm a naturalist. I feel so energised and happy among the trees and all. =)
Here's some snapshots along the 5km of slow walk.

amazing little life forms
Reached the end point only at 6.40pm. Goodness... Was already late for cell and still we're posing away...

So, it was a fun-filled day for me today.
By the way, I managed to salvage the destiny of the lowly cheesecake(despised by my small brother). Confession time. I wanted to make this moist cheesecake, however, it turned out that the texture of the cake was more like jelly! Good thing I didn't follow the recipe completely, otherwise the amount of gelatin required as stated would turn it into a rock! Back to the salvation story. I changed the name to cheesecake pudding and it was quite well received by cell today. At least they ate their portion.
I will make sure that I get the proportion of gelatin right to make a real tasty no bake cheesecake!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment