In here for a breather
Tons of deadlines (note not datelines) to be met and what a parting gift before leaving for practicum. Basically, there are 6 MAJOR assignments, some making up 100% of the module, to be handed up in less than one week's time.
Besides these, there are practicum related matters to attend to.
I'm kinda disappointed with some of the cell gals. Sometimes I wonder why are they so disinterested. Attempts to meet them other than offical cell timing for "make-up" session have yielded answers such as "I'm very busy". I understand that everyone's busy at some point of time or other. In fact, everyone's busy, who's not?
Tons of deadlines (note not datelines) to be met and what a parting gift before leaving for practicum. Basically, there are 6 MAJOR assignments, some making up 100% of the module, to be handed up in less than one week's time.
Besides these, there are practicum related matters to attend to.
I'm kinda disappointed with some of the cell gals. Sometimes I wonder why are they so disinterested. Attempts to meet them other than offical cell timing for "make-up" session have yielded answers such as "I'm very busy". I understand that everyone's busy at some point of time or other. In fact, everyone's busy, who's not?
Haven't seen or talk to dar for the ENTIRE week. So much about busy and being pre-occupied.
******************************

No comments:
Post a Comment