Officially the last day of practicum. What an emotionally charged day, filled with gladness that all the nonesense has come to pass & finally the long awaited break is here! However, the other side of me is reluctant to part with the nice colleauges and especially my precious practicum peers! Special mention: Shuhui, Ziyun, Wendy, Shumei and my friendly neighbour. The only regret on my last day is that I forget and didn't get to hug all you gals!
Will miss all the wonderful times of sharing little secrets, struggles, fustrations and happiness with you all. *sobz* I love u gals loads!
As for the students, they rock! I didn't expect anything so I was rather surprised with what they got. My bio class 302/01, gave a card and pressie during my last lesson with them, something that made me grin from ear to ear. On the card, I saw their appreication and made me realise that all the effort has been worth it all. Satisfaction, isn't that what is all about? =)
Yea, and not forgetting the boy who tried so hard to ask me out for dinner date. ha...
And as for 205, a class which I spent the majority of my teaching time with gave me the urge to stay on a permanent basis. They are a such an adorable bunch... A few soccer gals in the class made me feel like I'm being idolized when they had non-stop photoshots with me after school. At the end of the last lesson, there were actually students coming up, asking me to autograph on their text! How flattering... hee.
And the bag of munchinis from vina and jia jia. How naughty.
I went against my work ethics twice. Firstly, I gave students my email add which led them to finding me on friendster and msn. Secondly, I entertained a bunch of 205's after school that day to the nearby hawker for lunch together with mun shiun.
No comments:
Post a Comment