Friday, May 26, 2006

Identity crisis

People are confused with what I'm doing currently, studying in NIE, having holiday or working? As a matter of fact, it is a hybrid of everything and "enrichment program" is the term for it. Yup, that's what I have been going through for past weeks and weeks to come. There are days with extremely long duration and others which start as early as 8 or 9am in the eastern part of Singapore. I'm definately not complaining here cuz I know the workload of a full fledge teacher is no joke.

Speaking of workload, I've insider infor that I'll be taking over a few tutorial classes the moment term starts. Thanks to my friend's friend who's taking maternity leave at this time. This is bad news no. 1.

No. 2. I was looking through the new syallabus yesterday and I nearly flipped. The content is horrid!!! Most of my undergrad modules are being taught at that level! How gross can it get. Thankfully with friends like Shushang, Joa & Angela around, I can safely find my resources. Not forgetting Cindy, my best friend- to- be in the next few weeks as we ransack the shelves of libraries.

Enough of work.
I've got a bad knee. Reckoned that the running and swimming done over the weeks might have probably caused it but the main culprit was captains ball on games day. This is serious. I sensed an ageing body. ha.

No comments: