
There are sooooooooooooo many things to do yet the fact that we only have 24 hours a day still stands. Ever since I started working, it seems like the time I've is halved and the worst part of it is that the fatigue doesn't seem to go away or get better. Not only just work and its non-related matters but there's also a new relationship to juggle, friends to catch up with, minstry and to think i actually went to take up tuition.
Was having lunch in school with some colleagues this week and I wished that I wasn't there. We had the gp tutors who claimed that their subject is the most important and the busiest workload than any other teachers in the school would ever have and therefore more of the slack science teachers should take up project work. Then we had the physics and maths teachers who tried to rebuke and claim that with SPA and also for the interest of students, gp tutors should do the job. To me, it was totally a demeaning effort trying to critisize one another. I just felt like standing up and telling them to shut up and use the time more constructively. Can't there be mutual understanding that due to the different nature of the subject, there'll be varied amount of workload? And also, which teacher can afford to slack?
Anyway, my class is trying very hard to leak my blog. No way I'm going to give them my url. Would rather shut down this blog than to let them gain entry into my private life. That's how I perceive it personally. Therefore it was quite unbelieveable when i learnt that mr scholar from our batch of new teachers actually went ahead to give his blog address openly.
Watched Clicked late last night after teacher's day rehersal. A comedy mixed with many thought provoking scenes at the end. Once again, it boils down to material wealth and status in life can never take the experiences that we go through in life and relationships that we have with our families and friends. It highlighted the parental love for children which I would probably not be able to comprehend at this moment. Maybe another more subtle theme would be that sex is merely a self-gratifying act without love.
Next week is a short week! 3 days of school! Yipee~
No comments:
Post a Comment