Monday, July 09, 2007

Voice it out!!!
Suffering in silence or just grumbling under my breathe is just not me, especially when it's injustice.

Episode ONE
First, it was to an online store, YC. I was terribly grossed out by their lousy costumer service. Not only did their email account regard my order mail as spam, their apology was insincere, just a one liner and there was very poor follow-up. Whatsmore, they required funds to be transferred first even before sending them the order mail! I thought it was the worst way someone could run a business..
At the same time, I had a very pleasant encounter with another store, DF. Hence I wrote in to YC and gave them constructive feedback as to their communication system citing DF as an example.
I ordered an exact same top from YC which was also available in DF, something which I found out to my horror much later on. Thus, in my email I also informed them about their unattractive prices linking them straight to the online catalouge found in DF.

The outcome? They apologised and offered me the same price that DF was selling at.
At least, some form of makeup.



Episode TWO

That was to the vp.
I couldn't believe he rejected my claim for my polar watch when the same amount could be used to buy devices such as digital camera n hard disk etc under the clause of contribution to officier's learning and development.
Worse still, he wrote a note out to all the staff...
I felt so unjustified, so I drafted out a one page long essay, clarifying my intent and bombarded him last night. He replied this morning and it seems that I have won my stand. HAHA.

So much about being a writing monster...

It was sacouny passion run on sunday at east coast park! Now waiting for the photographs and timing to be mailed over.. Didn't do too well this time, 59min. Kinda disappointing when I was hoping that it'll be better than the mizuno wave run.

Bought another dress online again.. I'm such a dress freak.

No comments: