Yet another departure of someone who's been contributing to the responsive and helpful culture of the department. Another guru who's been our pillar all these whiles. I wonder coupled with the bigger changes next year, what will 2010 look like? I've been pondering over the decisions I've made at work reviews lately and I hope it's not a sucidal one.

Anyway, it was a great turnout on Saturday afternoon. We were at Pine court, Meritus Mandarin for the lunch time tim sum buffet. There was quite a big spread to choose from and it cost $38nett per pax. As usual at buffet, over-ordering seems to be the norm when we tend to overestimate our gastronomical capacity.
On a side note, I just wonder why human relations can be so strange. Things can just turn sour overnight, even for people whom you thought was friend. What made things even harder to swallow was that I don't even know the underlying reasons. Anyway, I've tried to ressolve but in vain, it's not within my control then. Goodbye and i figured u ain't deserving of my time thinking of how to restore our friendship anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment