Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My little baby


After a long break from blogging, here I am, back again to update on my little baby. He's not so little anymore. My baby, no longer a newborn, is now 3 months and 3 weeks old. On my birthday this year, he will turn 4 months. At the 3rd month medical checkup and vaccination, he weighed 7.1kg, being 75th percentile of all babies of the same age. Physique is still slightly bigger than average, like how he was in my tummy.


Time passes so quickly each day having to care for him. There are bad days where he proved to challenging, crying for the slightest or even no reason; refusing to nap and zapping all energies from me. On other occasions, he will be such a dear - cooing when we talked to him and showcasing his mega wide smile. His most potent weapon? His contagious loud laughter! I often tell hubby that he can even get away with murdering us with his innocent smile and how he crack us up. It is extremely rewarding to see progression of him gugling away, batting at the toys on his bouncer, propping himself up and supporting some of his weight on his legs.

There's only one more month left for me to spend time with him at home before I return to the battleground. How I wish time can freeze and I can stay home with him longer... But well, having his future in mind, I shall work harder! :)

No comments: