One paper down!
4 days of preparation just for this morning's medical microbiology, 3 essays, which lasted for 1.5hrs. I think I predicted some stuff quite accurately but still I didn't have lots to write, and it was quite scary to see people handing up 2 booklets. Anyway, it's over... As a form of mini celebration, Huimin and I had a hearty KFC meal after that. She was so suprised that I like breast bone meat compared to any other parts of the chicken and thought that I have a really odd taste.
I'm looking forward to the gaint paper on monday, so that I can breathe more normally again. I call it "gaint" cos neurobiology has the most content of all my modules this semester and it's really daunting. But I really hope to conquer the paper.
On a side note, Chan Anyone (aka Celine Chan), sorry that I can't send u off on monday cos of my morning paper but don't take that as an excuse for not to get anything for me huh? haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment