Sunday, May 08, 2005

Unfit

I'm aching right now cos of yesterday's (sat) games day, an indication of how long I haven't been exercising. It was a fun fun day, esp the captains ball. Think I was screaming and screaming, for no reason.. ha.. But it was sure fun. Caught a flu thereafter, and I wonder if it was bird flu cos we spent quite a long time before the big bird cage in the sch trying to resolve the bird fight.

It was prata day at Geylang serai on fri, a place where you can get cheap, nice and big pratas. Joanie was still boasting about eating dou jiang you tiao after prata before we reached the shop, and in the end? We (Celine was there as well) were struggling to finish them all. Nevertheless, our attempt failed. Took some shots but I'm too lazy to upload now.

On the same day, I met my 25 yrs old niece, Shuqin (my cousin's daughter). Isn't that weird, I'm an aunt to someone older than me? ha.. Anyway, we had a long chat and she told me quite a bit about her life now. She's going through quite a tough time. I pray that she'll be able to pull through. I believe that God spoke through her regarding things at home. I'm really thankful for that short sentence which has made me even more determined than before. =)

No comments: