Wednesday, May 04, 2005

What a wonderful day! Haha..
I am just glad the exams are over at last, on the other hand, there is this lost feeling.

After the exams, the bunch of us were lazing around, and we accompanied Chai Lian to go hand up her MC. The poor gal had appendicitis on her first paper and missed that exam. As a result, she might not be able to graduate. I call it the series of unfortunate events. Her appendix burst, and she had to undergo an operation to remove it. She's marked with blue black bruises cos of the intravenous insertions (7times!!) and a stitch on the abdominal area which is still recovering.
I pray that she'll have a speedy recovery, and no other infection (she's still going back to lab, goodness..). And also the planning committee will excuse her and allow her to graduate with one module less.

Had dinner with Ade at hereens sakae. Once again, she rushed to pay the bills. Well, wait for my first pay. You'll get a sumptuous dinner. =)

No comments: