Incoherent entry
Finally, I'm seeing the end of the edu psychology assignment. Today's the 4th day into recess break, so I'm quite determined not to do anymore work even though there are still 2 more assignments waiting to be completed.
Jon has finally signed the papers yesterday at UOB! Thank God.
Somehow, I feel that he has been gearing himself towards this line ever since he started with starhub like 2 years back.
***
Did I mention that I found some sort of connection between my names last weekend? I have never realised that until matt was talking to us (jon+ me) in the car. He analysed my chinese name and asked the meaning of janelle, and commented that there is an element of grace in both names. How could I have missed that?!
***
Heard from tina yesterday that perry passed away. It was so sudden, collapsed while playing soccer and he passed away. Life's so fragile...
No comments:
Post a Comment