Saturday, October 08, 2005

Less sleep, more revitalised?

Less sleep, more revitalised?

For the past 2-3 weeks, I have been having relatively few hours of sleep. I used to need 8 hours of sleep every day if not I'll be quite grumpy by the end of one week. However, for the past weeks, I have been sleeping around 12-2am, and each time, it's only 6- 7+ hours. Surprisingly, I've been quite alert still. Is it because as people age, they require less hours of sleep? But I believe it's God who strengthen me to go through each day as I depended on His strength rather than my own. =)

Seriously, I can't remember much what I did for this entire week. I only remember having to rush for tuition after group discussions, and for dlt on tues. Oh, and watching "The Myth"with Jon, Huiling, Chee Hoong, Tina, Vincent, Kiyomi, Tim and Edward on Children's Day.
And I didn't get to talk much to Jon this whole week cos we were both totally dead tired after one whole day.


" As a dream comes when there are many cares, so the speech of a fool when there are many words." Ecclesiastes 5:3

No comments: