One step closer to big 30!
Celebrated Jon's birthday in advance today. It was a long preparation, at least for me. Was a good thing that Tina cancelled dinner at the last minute to free up my evening yesterday. That left me with an hour to spare to fly down to west mall to get a strippy shirt from G2000.
And this evening after class, I had to shop at ntuc quickly to get all the ingredients required for a decent dinner. Initially, I wanted to get an ice-cream cake from Anderson, however, the staff said that it can last outside a fridge for no more than 45min. That left me disappointed cos it was one of the first thing on the agenda to buy. Anyway, I settled for the pandan kaya cake fr Bagawan eventually. The size looks reasonable, and it's one of his favourite.
The last pressie in the birthday "package" was a bound collection of bulletin that he prepared while he was on tribute. I was collecting all the bulletin for him and I realised this is a good time to bind and give it all to him for keepsake.
He was, of course, totally surprised at the whole range of pressies and foodie this evening. =)
Celebrated Jon's birthday in advance today. It was a long preparation, at least for me. Was a good thing that Tina cancelled dinner at the last minute to free up my evening yesterday. That left me with an hour to spare to fly down to west mall to get a strippy shirt from G2000.
And this evening after class, I had to shop at ntuc quickly to get all the ingredients required for a decent dinner. Initially, I wanted to get an ice-cream cake from Anderson, however, the staff said that it can last outside a fridge for no more than 45min. That left me disappointed cos it was one of the first thing on the agenda to buy. Anyway, I settled for the pandan kaya cake fr Bagawan eventually. The size looks reasonable, and it's one of his favourite.
The last pressie in the birthday "package" was a bound collection of bulletin that he prepared while he was on tribute. I was collecting all the bulletin for him and I realised this is a good time to bind and give it all to him for keepsake.
He was, of course, totally surprised at the whole range of pressies and foodie this evening. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment