Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Another walking till leg ache day!

Met Sherlyn this morning in Somerset mrt at 10am. It's crazy! We were there for the shiseido warehouse sale in the california fitness building. Got this 'lobang' from Ade when she forwarded the mail to me. Anywayz, it was mad, MAD... The sale started at 10am officially and there were already lots of people queueing before us. Had to queue for quite a long while before we could go into the "war zone".

I wasn't really enthusiatic about the sale mainly because I didn't have in mind stuff to buy and also I'm scared that I'll make some stupid purchases. Our initial plan was to be the first two heroines to not buy anything if we can't find items that we want and just walk out of that place. However, we failed quite badly. Even when we rarely or never used their products before, the pricees were sooooo tempting for us to buy and try. Imagine, something like 50-90% discount.
In the end, I bought a ettusias blusher, shiseido moisturiser, whitia toner& foundation for 30 bucks. 0_O
Sheryln got some real good bargains too ;P

The rest of the day was spent roaming aimlessly in town. We also found out about something similar that we both share and that's troubling us quite abit lately. But like what Sherlyn said, just give it time and it'll heal. I believe too, let's just wait! =)

After Sherlyn left in the late evening, I was left alone to roam (again) to wait for dar. I wanted to just take a bus home so badly cos I was getting so sick of town. So congested and all... Decided to just walk a few more rounds to wait for him to knock off in the end. But as usual, he was like 1.5hrs later than his original knock off time. Poor thing..

Got another gift from dar today! =) Pearl necklace and earrings, in time for his good friend's wedding dinner this sat!

No comments: