
Can't believe it. Time passes by so fast... And we're getting old. But cheerio gals for our years of friendship! =D
Taken at taka coffeeclub when Priya & I met Eileen for brunch on sat morning.
Stayed over at Priya's place on friday night and had a wonderful Indian dinner. Her maid is definately a good cook! Watched The Scary Moive 3 which was hilarious and a no-brainer. Good for unwinding as no thinking required. hehe..
We also did our nails while waiting for her dear brother to come home to help us fix the disc player.
Being an early sleeper, I left the both of them watching hindi movie after 12 midnight.
Was awoken on sat morning by a sharp pain. Half awake, I wondered what was wrong. Then it suddenly came to mind that perhaps my soya bean milk experiment on thurs and fri worked! And cable skiing next tue can proceed as usual!
A little story behind my 'mini' experiment. It was some remanent memories from year 4 toxicology lesson that I remembered the lecturer said soya bean has a chemical structure that is similar to estrogen (think it's called phytoestrogen?). And I thought maybe that might help in the induction process. So I drank like big cups of soya milk for 2 days, thurs and fri.
The side effects? Unbearable cramps I suppose. It was kinda bad that Eileen found me to be grouchy when Pri and I met her for brunch in the morning. Decided to head straight home after brunch to curl up in my bed.
---
This week was a catching up week. Managed to meet up with Siew Fang on tuesday too.

(gross... I think my face is rotting.)
No comments:
Post a Comment