Raymond was the speaker for this camp and he has done a great job! His sessions were impactful and full of good illustrations. Can see the immense efforts he put in. In line with the theme sessions, we had apologetics workshop conducted by our very own camp commandant, Si'er. He was excellant too and I believed that helped answer questions which the youths might hadve and never dared to ask.
We had several new items this year. Played "Underground Church" on the first night and it was a whole new experience for many. Although it was just a simulation, the message of persecuted Christians in other part of the world today is real and that we shouldn't take our walk with God lightly was brought across to the campers. Besides this, we had the Fear Factor on the third day where most of the youths had their first experience of flying fox, absailing & rock wall climbing.
Other than that, in place of the conventional fun night, we had bbq for the last night. The table games accompanying it made the whole dinner so enjoyable!
I'm glad Shushang enjoyed herself and learnt a great deal too. Being so out-going I knew that she can survive on her own and make new friends, so I wasn't so concerned about her feeling being left out. I think she was mistaken to be Tracy's friend 'cos they clicked so well. haha..
Some snap shots from this year's camp:

Ice crushers: raymond, alex & jonathan doing forfeit.

The transformers... full force!~

precious post sec cell members. =)

The cute secondary sch cell.

Sisters power! Rebecca accompanying Rachel for absailing.

our cool pastor tim

the gummies barbequing
No comments:
Post a Comment