Today's the day before our annual youth camp. Good thing I've set aside today, no programme; in case something crops up. Had to do name tags for the campers cos it was overlooked during the preparation & there's 2 more sets of devotional materials to look into. This year's camp preparation feels exceptionally long (wonder cos that's due to Si'er. oppsie.. =P)
I'm looking forward to the camp for the following reasons:
1. )The message is very applicational, and hopefully it will cause the youths & myself included to
I'm looking forward to the camp for the following reasons:
1. )The message is very applicational, and hopefully it will cause the youths & myself included to
think about issues which we might have disregarded or even underestimated.
2.) For the first time ever, post-sec cell is going to have full attendance! =D A full force of 17
people. Thank God. I hope this will be a good opportunity to draw those who aren't joining us
regularly to the group.
3.) Shushang is going for the camp.
4.) A get-away. To escape the cruel reality.
2.) For the first time ever, post-sec cell is going to have full attendance! =D A full force of 17
people. Thank God. I hope this will be a good opportunity to draw those who aren't joining us
regularly to the group.
3.) Shushang is going for the camp.
4.) A get-away. To escape the cruel reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment