
Brand new bag from ness and priced at S$56. Probably u won't be able to find this colour in the shop anymore except the beige ones cuz black is so much nicer! hahaha.. and also, I've 2 pieces of it at home.
If u would like to get it, let me know k via sms or the tag board. Price range S$45-S$50.
(You can find ness at paragon, PS, causeway point and junction 8)
Before u think that I've dementia and that's why I bought 2 of such bags, let me explain. U see, I have been thinking of getting this bag for some time and I finally decided to get it last wed. Coincidentally, Dar bought an exact one for me to give me a surprise and we were both laughing our heads off on fri when he passed it to me. So, now I need to sell away the one I bought.
***

***
Massive headache on the first day of school. Reckoned it to be a lack of sleep. However, I have this feeling that I'll enjoy my stay in the school. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment