Saturday, February 18, 2006

A short rest

It has been an awfully long 2 weeks. Looking back, I can't recall much except panic attacks and rushing to do work. Other than these horrid feelings, dealings with some gals made my heart sank when I felt sandwiched in between. Just glad that all these are over but maybe the worst is yet to be. The dreadful 10 weeks may just drain and squeeze me dry.
Went to queensway sec on thurs and I was brought around by the HOD. A kind lady who shared a lot of insights and secret formula with me. Was more at ease when I found out that the school was not as bad as I thought initially. I was told that the school has very strong discipline. Besides, my gesl mate whom I met later on that day said that she was envious of my posting cuz she had a good time there during her contract teaching.
On fri, dar and I went for supper after cell group. It was the one of the few rare occasions that we ate at such hours, basically cuz I'm scare that I'll get fat if I eat at night. Anyway, we went to geylang for tou jiang you tiao around 12am. I was quite surprised at the vibrant night life but dar thought I was stupid as it's the right time for the place to get alive. Gross but true.
A stupid woman and a greedy man then walk quite a distance to get to the tou jiang place. The greedy man was elated when he saw the menu and ordered without thinking. In the end, we had 6 bowls and plates of dishes in front of us. And he managed to finish all of them!I was yawning and eating at the same time, so it's supper isn't a good idea. Reached home only at 2am and it was off to bed almost instanteously.

No comments: