started when I was jolted awake at 3.30am this morning and it was barely 4 hours of sleep. Tried to go back to sleep again, only to wake up at 4.30am. Gave up trying to sleep and laid awake till 5am before I got off my bed to get ready for school.
My head felt like a whirlpool today and mussli bars became my meals. Had my first teaching class and it went pretty all right as the sec 2 express class was manageable. Jokingly told my colleauges that I had a glimpse of hell yesterday when I sat in for lesson in the sec 3 normal acad class. So today was ascension to heaven. Ok, crap i know.
Was somewhere in holland village this afternoon before going over to Cal's house when I slipped and tore the strips of my shoes! My new shoes and the only pair with straps! Was exasperated and had to walk bare footed for quite a distance before I could get a cab. The taxi driver was poking fun at me about how stylish I was walking around bare footed. Goodness... Who in their saint mind would do that unless there was no choice. Ended up with blisters and dirt filled feet by the time I reached Cal's house. Auntie diana as usual was so nice to offer me a pair of her shoes which resuced me from walking bare footed home.
I'm dead tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment