Monday, April 03, 2006

3 more to go...

Yes, three more formal observations before I pack my practicum file for good. Although the last two weeks was a horrendous experience altogether, I'm glad that by God's grace I pulled through. Little did I expect such a problem- unprofessionalism & perfectionist attitude but I believed that there are lessons to be gleaned from it.

I woke up on saturday morning in tears, partly due to the fact that I was haunted by nightmares of the week's incident and the fear of how I'm going to face the remaining 4 weeks. God was gracious to show me a lesson. Instead of focusing on one person who has ruin the past two weeks for me, how about looking at all the rest who have been loving and helpful. That really helped me in getting out of the "depressive" mood. In that way, I would be acting in contrary to him.

Decided to talk to the SCM this morning and she helped me resolved the tensed situation. Had a surprise when I saw the two outstanding forms on my table after lessons. What surprised me even more was the checked boxes of proficient's and outstanding's. What a BIG change.

No comments: