This weekend must be one of the best so far ever throughout the entire practicum period! =)
School speech day on friday... It was an extremely long day. Lessons were on as usual, and the function only started in the evening. By the time the concert ended, it was already 7pm. Hang around a while before going off with Liyin and Shuhui to holland v to chill. We eventually landed in indochine. While the girls ordered the heniken and apricot cocktail, I settled for a big glass of cranberry juice. ha...
Later on, we met some other colleuges who were hanging out in tcc. Mr B was at his usual hangout, wala wala.
Had a haircut on saturday and received quite a few compliments. At least it made me feel that the money was well spent.
So happy for Ade when I found out that her Mr Right has proposed to her on her birthday!!! And I'm supposed to be one of her bridesmaids. =)
Met up with Priya for dinner at bugis and we had a hearty meal. Cheese sticks, mussels and pasta. Yum... Not only that we experimented with frozen margarita, both lime and mango. Lime tastes better especially with those salt around the glass edge.
Eric and wife came to church on sunday to distribute wedding invitation cards. Is it the season to get married? Anyway, I'm so so happy for him. Will always rem him as a youth leader who has made a difference in my life when I was still a young Christian.
What a weekend... Infectious joyous bites. No wonder Shuhui said I was so chirpy today.
No comments:
Post a Comment