Today's a joyous day for Ade & family as she took the step of faith and was baptized. I was almost close to tears after she reemerged from the waters. Well, certainly tears of joy, if there was any. The equipments in the church are certainly state of the art. With a baptism pool in the middle of the stage coupled with live video projection to the 2 LCD TV at the back, this gave the audience at the back a much better view.
As there was already such a crowd in front at the stage, I merely took a "lazy" shot from where I was sitting. Obviously, little effort and therefore, lousy output- what else but a blurry photo.
Her cell group prepared a cake for her to symbolize her first spiritual birthday. How sweet. It was even more heartening to see her parents and in-law there celebrating her baptism.
The last bit of the programme was tagging along with her family to dinner at a country club near Ang Mo Kio. The Peking duck was excellent.
No comments:
Post a Comment