Haven't been updating this space for quite a while and to the extent of not recording 7th and 8th month checkup! Oh golly.
Today we managed to bag another good deal. Good deal because we managed to get the stuff that baby definately needs and it's not harsh on daddy & mummy's pockets. This time round we bought a breastpump from robinsons. Most might think that buying from robinsons must be more expensive than everywhere else. Well, it calls for a little research in order to work under the budget that I've set aside.
The package consisting of the pump, cooler bag and 4 milk bottles racked up a price of $389. That was after a 15% discount/ special price. I also had in hand $170 worth of vouchers which I exchanged with my credit card points together with dad's. So in total, I paid slightly more than $200 for the pack. This is not inclusive of the 5% rebate that's given for using the robinsons credit card. These are the advantages of shopping in malls. On top of all the items, there was also a more than $50 worth of forehead and ear thermometer. While we were still wondering which brand of thermometer to get, there's a free one thrown in! This bundle is in fact much better than the distributor price that I've got. And so, yay to another good buy! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment