Monday, July 20, 2009

new beginning?

I don't quite get it.

Why is everyone leaving?

To another new workplace; to a new place of worship; to another new country to work and start their new lives; to a new environment to study; to a new place for a new start?
And the worst feared, to another realm which separtes life and death.

In a matter of less than a week, I've come to know of another 2 leavings already to top off all the leavings. I can't deny the fact that I'm upset and am affected by these. As a matter of fact, they are people who mean something to me, and the idea of parting just upsets me.

But hey. Who am I to question all these? I don't know what's the best for them and it's probably out of my own selfishness that I'm reacting like that. To these good friends, I wish u the best and that u'll find what u were seeking for.

No comments: